Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Glory to Jesus Christ,

Welcome back to school. I hope the God of all is blessing everybody in their studies. I apologize for the lateness of this post. If you would like to be removed from the newsletter please email me.

I have 8 classes this semester including a undergraduate thesis as this is my last year. This has consumed alot of my time this year. It looks like we will have a scaled back OCF compared to other years. If anyone is willing to help out, I would be extremely grateful, we need someone to take it over next year.

We are hoping to do 2 meetings a month from Nov on. This would include one prayer time with a fun activity after and one speaker time with food. We are looking at a doing a 3 part bible study on a prophet in the old testament in January. Also we have an exciting retreat coming up at Nov 7-9. If you are interested the retreat is 50$ with food/accommodations/gym/
activities provided. It is at blackstrap(1/2 south of Saskatoon) and will have Mathew Francis speaking on, Eklesia(Mission) as members of the God's Church. If you are interested email me, and I can send you more info. Registration is due Nov 1.

Next Week we will have a discussion session to decide our direction for this year. It will be held at Michael Luciuk's house (1126 -425 115th st E) at 5:00pm on Thursday, Oct 30. There will be FREE PIZZA! There will be rides for anyone who needs them.

Good luck on midterms!

Michael Luciuk
President